To get warnings sent to your email address you will need to have a profile and watch zone.
If you haven't set these up already, please click here.
Once you have your profile and watch zone set up, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, select your watch zone
- Select alert “Settings”
- Scroll down to the “Warnings” section
- Select “Send Warnings via email”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Save”, followed by “Close”
- You will need to verify your email address, so select “Send Email” in the pop-up and then “Close”
- Go in to your emails and select the link that was sent to you
- You will see a pop-up that states your profile has been verified
- You can now exit the browser and go back into your app
- Select the “Send Warnings via Email” button again, which should turn green and then scroll down to save your changes
- You will see a pop-up that says “Your watch zone has been edited”
You can also click here to watch a video tutorial.