To edit a Watch Zone:
- Select your Watch Zone from the home screen, then select "Edit" in the top-right-hand corner.
- You can adjust the location of the Watch Zone by zooming in and out of the map and tapping on the map to move the centre of the Watch Zone (the centre of your Watch Zone is the binoculars symbol).
- You can adjust the Watch Zone radius by selecting the plus or minus buttons.
- If you want to modify your alerts, then scroll down to the “Incidents” section, select the arrows and choose what you want to receive notifications for (it will be green next to it if the notification for it is on and grey if it is off).
- Once you’re happy with your settings, select the “Save” button.
- You will then see a message saying "Your Watch Zone has been edited".
- If you want to pause your alerts for a particular watch zone, you can switch them on or off on the home screen.
- You can also edit your Watch Zone from the menu bar.