Firstly, please make sure you have created a watch zone. If not, please click here for help on doing this.
To check your alert settings, please follow these steps:
- Select your watch zone and then select the “Edit” button on the top-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the page to the “Incidents” section and select the arrow to turn notifications on or off.
- If you only want to be alerted for fires you can turn all other notifications off. Or, if you live by the coast you might like to be notified of shark sightings or beach closures.
- Once you’re happy with your settings, just select the “Save” button.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen that says “Your watch zone has been edited”.
- Please also make sure that on your home page next to your watch zone you have “Alerts On” - this should be green.
- You can also access the “Edit watch zone” screen from the menu.
Please also make sure that on your home page next to your watch zone you have “Alerts On” - this should be green.
The "Filter" section will only turn off and on incidents that are currently displayed on the map.
Statewide emergency notifications will be delivered to all devices, even if no other notifications are switched on.
Please click here to watch a video tutorial on how to change your watch zone alert settings.