You can change the alerts you want to receive by changing the settings in your watch zone.
- Select your watch zone and then select alert “Settings”
- Scroll down the page to the “Incidents” section and select the arrow to turn notifications on or off.
- If you only want to be alerted for fires you can turn all other notifications off. Or, if you live by the coast you might like to be notified of shark sightings or beach closures.
- Once you’re happy with your settings, just select the “Save” button.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen that says “Your watch zone has been edited”.
- You can also access the “Edit watch zone” screen from the menu
The "Filter" section will only turn off and on incidents that you are viewing, it won't affect your notifications.